Sunday 9 March 2014

OUAT - March

Here is the March block of The Frosted Pumpkins Once Upon a Time Sampler...


How cute is the little wolfie! He is my favourite bit of this block, he's just super adorables :3

When I first started this sampler, I was going to stitch all of the border. I then decided that is was much to much to do all in one go, so I was stitching a bit of the border with each monthly block....

So I get my chart, and I'm all excited to start work on the block...then I am filled with dismay because I remember I have some border to stitch first T___T

So, slight change to my plans. Again. I'm going to work on the border a bit before I go on to my Just Nan sampler. That way, next month I'll be able to crack straight on with stitching the actual block ^^




13 comments:

  1. Looks great I love seeing what others are doing with OUAT. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeal! I love the 3 little pigs and that wolf is so cute. LOL Yes getting the border up to par is a good idea, that way the jumping right into the next one is straight on. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te ha quedado muy gracioso.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that 'big bad' wolf is too adorable to look menacing! Another great fairytale square. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is really fab. Love that Wolfie too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute stitching at least the border isn't all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is looking good! I have only the word and wolf's breath to stitch. Although, I didn't back stitch the snouts. Hopefully I'll stitch it up tonight. Your struggle with the border is understandable. I didn't pre-stitch the border last year and I found that I struggled to stay motivated because I hated stitching the border, too. This year I made myself pre-stitch the border and it is working well. Keep threading that needle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute design. Borders are my pet hate too, I like to get ahead of myself so I don't get stuck with them at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable is that design! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I'm loving seeing these grow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet!!! Good idea to get some of the border done ahead of time. love Annette

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I hope you've enjoyed your stay ^^ I tend to reply to comments by email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will reply to your comment here :) Have a nice day <3