Monday 26 August 2013

Owl keyring

A little finish ^^
This cute owl keyring is the cover gift with this months CrossStitcher magazine.


The design was stitched on soluble canvas. It was pretty hard going ^^; I kept stabbing myself (really hard!) with the needle :( He is sewn together with blanket stitch....which I had completely forgot how to do! I had to watch a quick YouTube video to remind me what to do.

I'm going to give him to my mum as she likes owls. I've hung him on her Spooky Tree in her room...let's see how long it takes her to notice :D


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty owl, I'm sure your mum will love it :) Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so colourful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I hope you've enjoyed your stay ^^ I tend to reply to comments by email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will reply to your comment here :) Have a nice day <3