Monday 13 May 2013

Birdhouse Sampler complete

Last week I finished the Birdhouse Sampler....ahhh...such a joy to stitch. As soon as I'd finished I wanted to start another one straight away ^__^ The colours are just so soft and pretty...





Stitched on Zweigart 28 count Ivory evenweave using DMC threads and Mill Hill seed beads.

I've also started work on the Antique Animal sampler...


It's coming along quicker than I imagined :)
The Weeks Dye Works threads are lovely...I think I may need to order more of certain colours but I'll see how I go for now ^^


8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty finish. I just love how delicate it looks. Lovely progress on your animal sampler as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^
      I plan to really crack on with the animal sampler this weekend. It's exciting seeing it come together.

      Delete
  2. Your work on the Birdhouse Sampler is gorgeous! So glad to be able to see the detail close up!
    Cathy
    CraftyCat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^
      I've recently found the 'macro' function on my camera so I have a slight obsession with close-ups at the moment :)

      Delete
  3. Such a darling finish! It's gorgeous! And I alos love the owl on your wip :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a so wonderful finish. Looks fantastic.
    Greetings from Germany, Grit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment and thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I hope you've enjoyed your stay ^^ I tend to reply to comments by email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will reply to your comment here :) Have a nice day <3