Sunday 13 January 2013

Heart Mittens

Here's my next knitting project - Heart Mittens!


It says 'Quick & Easy' so I'm sure I can do this or at least have a jolly good go!

I already had some wool that I could've used for this project but once I saw the Sidar Softspun DK in the shop I just had to have it! The base of the mittens will be the black and the hearts will be the super-soft pink (I know it looks white but trust me it's a super pretty pink). I need to use 3 3/4mm needles which will take some getting used to after using the massive 10mm ones :(

I'm going to start this today - by starting I mean practising the fair isle and getting my tension right ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I hope you've enjoyed your stay ^^ I tend to reply to comments by email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will reply to your comment here :) Have a nice day <3