Saturday 29 September 2012

Haul! - New goodies

I've bought quite a few stitchy bits this month... I shouldn't really as I already have far too much...but I just can't help myself D:


I have three new kits and two new charts!

My kits are 'World Map' by Bucilla (ebay), Cats, cats, cats' by Janlynn (Black Sheep) and 'Jousting Knights' by Janlynn (ebay).
My charts are 'A New World Map' by Better Homes (ebay) and 'Mythical Moments' by Stoney Creek (ebay).

I think I'll do Cats, Cats, Cats next as it's really sweet and there are lots of different sections - so I can complete one in between doing a larger project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I hope you've enjoyed your stay ^^ I tend to reply to comments by email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will reply to your comment here :) Have a nice day <3