Sunday 2 September 2012

Blossom Splendour - update

I've not posted any updates for quite a long while...a mix of loosing the stitchy-bug and some damn good books! Anyway, I had two weeks off work recently so I decided that I was going to do my best to get back into my stitching. I got quite obsessed...


You can see that I managed to get quite a bit done! I need to finish the sleeve on the left and her hand (which I'd like to get done today) and then the flowers around the edge. Once that's done it'll be back-stitching and then finally the beadwork. She'll be finished sometime this year I hope ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I hope you've enjoyed your stay ^^ I tend to reply to comments by email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will reply to your comment here :) Have a nice day <3