Thursday 10 May 2012

Heart Pot Sampler

Heart Pot Sampler


An Historical Sampler Company design from The World of Cross Stitching magazine.
Stitched on 16 count Zweigart Parchment aida using DMC threads. Design size 34cm x 34cm.


This design was part of the Stitcher's Challenge series due to its size. 
I really enjoyed stitching this as I could stitch one motif at a time so it was like doing lots of little quick stitches.
It's not quite complete yet - I still need to add an inscription at the top centre...I just can't think of what to stitch...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I hope you've enjoyed your stay ^^ I tend to reply to comments by email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will reply to your comment here :) Have a nice day <3